Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jessica Farm: Volume One

I began this book in January of 2000, and plan to continue to draw a page a month on it until December of 2049. 50 years to draw a 600 page adventure/fantasy/psychological horror story. In the meantime, Fantagraphics will be putting out a 96-page chapter every 8 years. Jessica Farm: Volume One should be out in April. Here is the schedule for the books:
2008- Volume 1
2016- Volume 2
2024- Volume 3
2032- Volume 4
2040- Volume 5
2048- Volume 6
2050- The final, collected work in one book, including the final 2 years- or 24 pages- of the story.
Pre-order from Amazon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I just found your blog. I loved "House." I am psyched about the new book/s.

Dash

Glenn Ingersoll said...

I bought your self-published first issue of Jessica Farm -- I think it was at an APE. It lay in one of those read-me-soon piles for ages, then one of my cats peed on it. I threw away the other things the cat pee had soaked but not Jessica Farm. I had to read it first.

So I did. Long after it was dry. I happen to know how to neutralize cat pee. Unfortunately you have to soak the affected item. Not much good for paper products. So, having read & enjoyed that Jessica Farm, I threw it away. I'm glad to hear Fantagraphics has your back.

We are always, always mortal said...

quite ambitious of you.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Quantum Cow said...

I agree. Dream big, or not at all. Thank you.